Exciting news – we have upgraded our website! Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with some of the new features listed below. While essentially it looks very much the same as it did, we have been working very hard in the background to improve the customer experience. We hope you like it!
WHAT’S NEW? A QUICK OVERVIEW:
A brand-new ‘My Account’ section:
- Update your subscription and billing address without any hassle.
- Update and add new payment details.
- View and edit your active subscriptions.
- Upgrade and downgrade your existing subscription.
- Switch your auto-renewals off and on.
- Access a downloads library with all your digital downloads in.
No more waiting for your magazine to be dispatched:
- All active subscribers receive their magazine at the start of the release month.
- Renewal payments are now always taken on the 1st of the month.
- Digital subscribers can download their magazines directly from the website.
FIRST STEPS FOR ALL EXISTING CUSTOMERS:
To get started, you will need to reset your Customer Account password. You can do this by clicking here and following the password reset instructions. Once you’re logged in, please go familiarise yourself with the new ‘My Account’ page (accessed by clicking on the link in our top menu). Please check that your billing and shipping address is up-to-date by amending your details if necessary.
Thanks everyone! If you have any questions or find a glitch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org